Sunday, February 14, 2016

30 Weeks & Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, folks. I hope your day was full of love and happiness!

And also, we have arrived. We did it. 30 weeks down. Only 10 to go (actually, 9 weeks and 3 days.. but who's counting). I am sleeping terribly and my hips are starting to hurt reeaaalll bad. But on the bright side, he is getting big enough that I can see where he is at almost all times and I can feel almost every movement. It's seriously amazing. Baths are my favorite pass time, and spending time with other moms talking about baby things is something I now look forward to. Give me all that advice, mamas. I will only want it for so much longer. ;) We have gotten a TON of stuff checked off our To Do list and I am getting more and more comfortable with the fact I am going to own a person in the next few short months.

We got to celebrate the big three zero this weekend, but also Valentine's day. What did you do? We spent Saturday at the dinosaur museum, went to dinner and Andrew got me the most amazing tulips and chocolates (my top five favorite food right now). Then today we went shopping for adult things like groceries, but also got to spend some time getting a few baby things we needed and exploring the neighborhood we live in. Can I just tell you how much I love Herriman/South Jordan area? Why did no one tell me how amazing it is here?

Not only is it Valentine's, but it is also the day Andrew proposed to be 2 years ago. I don't know where I would be without him and am SO lucky to have him in my life. My life will always be better for making the choice to marry him. He is the best dude I know and is going to be thee BEST father to our children. He's always making me laugh and there is never a dull moment around him. I love you, Ang. <3

Anyway, here are a few more photos of our weekend:









Also, did I meantion that I can.not.wait. to bring Ollie here? Ohhhhhmaaagooossshh. They have the cutest things for little kids to do. If you haven't been here, you gotta go. Click HERE for the deets. Alright, I hope you enjoyed my last second blog post. Happy Valentine's! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Birdie Who
Maira Gall