Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sunshine Basket

Happy almost weekend, everyone!! How about this crappy weather, eh? At least the smog isn't as bad as it's been. Breathing is easier when you can't see the air you're trying to breath. I'm so glad there is rain, though. Mmmm. Rain and a small thunderstorm. My absolute favorite weather. And exactly what we needed to clear the air.

And side note: The babe in ma belly is the size of a pineapple. A freaking pineapple. Pregnancy is painful. I thought because a pineapple is also yellow it was worth noting. Pretty much anytime I can squeeze in talking about this thing growing in ma belly, I'm gunna do it. ;)

Anyway, I wasn't the only one who has been feeling a little blue lately. So I thought I would put together a little Sunshine Basket for an amazing friend. It's a simple and thoughtful way to remind someone that you're there for them and that what they are going through matters. So fill a basket up with your favorite yellow things and bring a smile to someones face! Wanna see what I put together? It's the cutest.
Here are the items I have put in it:
  • Candle (it's not yellow, but its a pretty pink/orange)
  • Juicy Fruit Gum
  • Burts Bees Energizing Body Wash
  • Lufa
  • Mascara
  • Nail polish
  • Orange Juice
  • Swedish Fish
  • Burts Bees chapstick
  • Wet Wipes
  • Pringles Stix

What would be something you'd put in your basket? Comment below. I'd love to hear your ideas! 

1 comment

© Birdie Who
Maira Gall