Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Surprise! April, 2016

Guess who is having a baby?!
8/22/2015 - 6ish weeks along

In many ways, this little bun in my oven is the reason we are starting the blog. To remember small, but enormous moments in our lives like this. 

Since I haven't posted many bump photos anywhere, here are the first few we have taken:

10/10/2015 - 12 weeks & 2 days


10/27/2015 - 14 weeks & 5 days

I wasn't super sick until I was about 12/13 weeks along. By then, Andrew had to fend for himself at dinner time. All I wanted was limes and smoothies. Oh, and lots of milk. So much milk that we should have bought a milk cow to save money. I could not get enough. 

Also, the first 16 weeks of the pregnancy went by the slowest. I could. not. wait. to find out what we were having and to give him/her a name. I wanted IT to finally be a person I could refer to as he or she.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Birdie Who
Maira Gall