Thursday, January 28, 2016

28 Week Bumpdate

Thats right, it's bumpdate time again. 28 weeks. We've made it. We are officially on the home stretch. 

I feel like I am in my first trimester again. Sick, emotional and in so much pain. I knew it was coming, but was hoping I would escape and be one of the lucky ones. Smells are, again, not my friend and I have constant headaches/dizziness. 

All the bad stuff aside, there are so many positive things! He moves non stop. I can feel his feet when he stretches.. he's perfect already. We have most of the big things ready to go: cribs up, carseat, stroller, and a dresser full of stuff. And even better? We have a baby shower happening on Saturday. 84 days and it will officially be my due date. I cannot believe how fast it is coming. Now to finish the list of things I need to do before baby gets here. More on that later..


No comments

Post a Comment

© Birdie Who
Maira Gall